1. It is ten minutes’ walk from his new flat to the park. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ is it from his new flat to the park?
2. The fireworks were so beautiful on New Year’s Eve. (改为感叹句)
________ ________ the fireworks on New Year’s Eve were!
3. The guide will show the visitors around the old town this afternoon. (改为被动语态)
The visitors will ________ ________ around the old town this afternoon by the guide.
4. The ice on the river is too thin for us to skate on. (保持句意基本不变)
The ice on the river is not ________ ________ for us to skate on.
5. They asked, “Have you all found the mistakes in your own test papers? (合并为一句)
They asked us ________ we ________ all found the mistakes in our own test papers.
8-year-old Girl to Run to Beijing from Sanya
Zhang Huimin took part in Xia men International Marathon in April, and she finished the race in 3 hours and 44 minutes.
China news, Haikou, June 14 --- Zhang Huimin, an 8-year-old girl from Hainan Province, will start her long-distance running from Sanya in Hainan to Beijing with her father on July 3rd.
Zhang finished her running around the Hainan Island last January, which was about 840 km. This time, they plan to spend 2 months running across Hainan, Guangdong, Jiangsu, Anhui, Shandong, and Hebei Provinces and finally to Beijing.
“There will be a marathon in Langfang, Hebei Province on August 15th, and we want to try our best to make it there on time to take part in the race, if the organizers allow us to,” said Zhang Jianmin, Zhang Huimin’s father.
The Zhangs bought a flag and a banner for the running, they want to ask local governments (当地政府) to affix (粘贴) stamps on the banner, and they plan to send the banner to the Organizing Committee of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games as a gift.
1. How old is Zhang Huimin?
A. Eight years old. B. Eighteen years old.
C. Eighty years old. D. Eighth years old.
2. Who wants to finish the long running with Zhang Huimin?
A. Her mother. B. Her father. C. Her sister. D. Her brother.
3. Where did the 2-month running start?
A. Beijing. B. Haikou. C. Sanya. D. Langfang.
4. How many places do they plan to run?
A. Two. B. Seven. C. Six. D. Five.
5. What did they prepare for the running?
A. A flag. B. A banner. C. Nothing. D. A and B.