1. The man his coat as soon as he walked into the warm room.
A. took away B. took down C. took off D. took on
2. We all know that two and one is three. Here “is” means “ ”.
A. = B. % C.< D. >
3. The English-Chinese dictionary helps me a lot. I often new words in it.
A. put up B. pick up C. catch up D. look up
4. Mary runs of all the girls in her school and she won the 100-metre race last month.
A. fastest B. slowest C. nearest D. highest
5. --- Sorry, Jane. I took your school bag by .
--- It doesn’t matter.
hand B. mistake C. bike D. Heart
1. How can you make 6 out of three 5’s?
A. 5 minus (减) 5 divided by (除) 5. B. 5plus (加) 5 times (乘) 5.
C. 5 plus 5 divided by 5. D. 5. plus 5 and then minus 5.
2. 什么东西只属于你一个人, 但是别人用的最多, 你自己用得少?
A. Your book B. Your name C. Your pen D. Your friend
3. The person isn’t my sister nor my brother, but still is the child (boy or girl) of my father and mother. Who is the person?
4. Fifteen children are playing hide-and seek (捉迷藏).
If only five of them are found, how many children haven’t been found?
A. Eight B. Nine C. Ten D. Eleven
5. Glass breaks easily, but steel (钢) doesn’t. It means that .
A. steel is much more useful than glass
B. things made of steel are usually more expensive
C. anything that breaks easily is made of glass
D. a glass mirror breaks easily