2.罗贯中，名本，号湖海散人，中国第一位全力创作通俗小说的作家。主要作品（ ），这是我国第一部长篇历史章回小说。 。
3.（ ），字汝忠，号射阳山人。主要作品为（ ），这是著名长篇章回神魔小说，是古典文学中最辉煌的神话作品，标志着浪漫主义文学的新高峰。
4.有一位作家对他的作品"披阅十载，增删五次，这位作家是（ ），他的名作（ ）是我国古典四大名著之一。
5.鲁迅，原名（ ），字（ ）。伟大的文学家、思想家、革命家，中国文化革命的主将。"横眉冷对千夫指，俯首甘为孺子牛"，这是他一生的真实写照。主要作品有小说集（ 、 ），散文集（ ）。
从 1到 11这 11个自然数中任意取出 6个，求证：其中必有 2个数互质．
一次测验，共有 5道试题，测试后统计如下：有81% 的同学做对第1 题，有85% 的同学做对第2 题，有 91%的同学做对第三题，有74% 的同学做对第4 题，有79% 的学生做对第 5题．如果做对 3道或 3道以上试题的同学为考试合格．问：这次考试的合格率最多达百分之几？最少达百分之几？
1. What _____ useful dictionary it is!
A. a B. an C. the D. /
2. Mr. Green has little time today, _____?
A. have he B. hasn’t he C. does he D. doesn’t he
3. They will go to the Great Wall if it _____ tomorrow.
A. isn’t rain B. rains C. doesn’t rain D. won’t rain
4. This box is _____ heavy for me _____ carry.
A. too … to … B. to … too … C. to … to … D. too … too …
5. There _____ an English film tomorrow evening.
A. will have B. will has C. is going to have D. is going to be
6. Hurry up, _____ we’ll miss the train.
A. but B. or C. and D. so
John sent for a doctor because his wife was ill. He called the doctor and made sure they __41__ meet at five. He arrived at the doctor’s at twenty __42__ five. He thought, “ It’s a little bit earlier. I’ll wait for a moment. It’s good __43__ there on time.”
__44__ he stopped his car in front of the doctor’s. He __45__ and saw a noisy square not far from here. He went there and sat down on a chair to enjoy the last light of afternoon sun and __46__ himself quiet. He saw some children playing and some women talking to each other happily.
Suddenly he __47__ a girl crying. He came up to her and asked some questions. Then he knew she got lost. John tried to find out her __48__ and took her home. The girl’s parents were very thankful.
Then John hurried to the doctor’s. When the doctor saw him, he was very __49__ and said, “You’re late. Why did you keep me waiting for twenty minutes?” John said __50__ except one word—sorry.
41. A. should B. shall C. would D. will
42. A. past B. to C. of D. after
43. A. to arrived at B. to get C. to leave D. to ride
44. A. Every time B. From now on C. Before D. Then
45. A. looked for B. looked after C. looked at D. looked around
46. A. made B. let C. had D. felt
47. A. hears B. was hearing C. heard D. would hear
48. A. name B. school C. age D. address
49. A. polite B. angry C. happy D. kind
50 A. something B. everything C. anything D. nothing