济南小升初英语阅读理解练习题四：An Old Woman and a Boy
An old woman wants to go to New York to see her son. She gets up
early and gets to the station at nine o”clock in the morning .When does the
train come and leave? She is very worried. She stops a boy and asks him.
The boy looks at the woman and says,”tu: tu: tu: ”. The old woman
sits in a chair and thinks and thinks. Then she says,”Oh, I see.”
1. The woman is young.
2. The boy does not tell her the time.
3. The woman gets up early.
4. The train comes in thr afternoon.
5. The woman knows the time at last.
1. The woman gets to the station at in the morning.
2. The train comes at in the afternoon.
3. The train leaves at in the afternoon.
A: 1:58 B: 9:00 C: 2:02